
I was so honored to receive the "Arte y Pico" Award by Lora from My Blessed Life. Lora is the one who inspired me to start blogging. I always enjoy her blog, not just because it's how I keep up with her life and family. But she also gives so many inspirational and creative ideas. Thanks so much, Lora!
_______________________
Here are the guidelines for this award~~
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award should have the name of the author
and link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner should show the award and put the
name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4) The award winner and one who has given the prize should show the
link of "Arte y Pico"blog so everyone will know the origin to this award.
I've decided to award the "Arte y Pico" to the following bloggers who inspire me. Some are personal friends, some are simply blogs I enjoy reading for their information, advice, and/or inspiration. I hope you enjoy them, too:
My 5th nominee would be Kickin' It In Crazyville, but since
Lora already awarded them, I'm going to go with I Take Joy.
6 comments:
Congratulations on your award!!
Congrats, and thanks for the thought of nominating us! I'm the same way... most of the blogs I'd nominate have already received the award!!
Bless you. Happy Friday!
~Reese
Congratulations and Thank you! I really must do better at keeping my blog updated. =)
Glad you got your award! And "thanks for them kind thoughts"!:)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Ahhh that is so sweet, thank you so much!!
Thanks so much! That's too sweet. I am not the best at being a regular blogger, but you've inspired me to work on it. :-)
Post a Comment