A little Friday Fun...
1. What is your favorite mode of transportation (flying, train, car, boat, etc.)? Why?
Before kids, it was flying because it was fast. That might still be the case, but we haven't tried it with 2 kids, so I'm not sure. Now that we have the minivan with DVD player, traveling by car isn't so bad. But I'd probably have to say flying is still my favorite overall because of the speed (unless, of course, you get grounded somewhere!).
2. If you could fly like Superman, jump and swing like Spiderman, swing on vines like Tarzan or fly on an umbrella like Mary Poppins, which would you choose?
Hmm...that's a tough one. I think swinging like Spiderman or Tarzan would make me a little nauseous. It seems a little inconvenient to have to always have an umbrella when you want to fly somewhere, so I guess I'd go with flying like Superman.
3. You're driving down the road and you see a small cluster of people, all with their thumbs out hoping to hitch a ride with you. As you near the group you realize that the people standing there are Queen Elizabeth, Johnny Depp, Barrack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and John Grisham. You only have room for one person. Who would you pick up?
Um, hello...Johnny Depp! The Queen would make me too nervous. I wouldn't have anything to say to Barak Obama. Oprah would be fun, but doesn't compare to Johnny Depp. And while, it would be fun to pick John Grisham's brain on tips for writing a novel, Johnny would have so many interesting stories. Plus, he'd just be fun to look at. I mean, c'mon...it's Johnny Depp.
4. What was the most memorable trip you've ever taken?
While I've taken many fun and memorable trips with Hubby, I would have to say visiting Paris, France with my parents and sisters (May 2000) is the MOST memorable simply because of the awe-inspiring history and culture of the city.
5. If you were planning a road trip with your best friend, where would you start, what would you stop to see and where would you end?
We would probably start in Kansas City or St. Louis, MO because they are the closest cities. We would head toward New York and stop in every major city to see a broadway show, then end in New York and see any shows on Broadway that we had missed along the way.
6. You are able to transport yourself back to any time. What would it be and why?
I would travel back to the late 19th century....life was so much simpler and yet there was so much going on in our country. I think it would be interesting to get a glimpse of life in simpler times.
7. Would you have flown with the Wright Brothers when they first discovered air travel?
Definitely not. I'm a big chicken who's scared of heights.
3 comments:
Clearly, I've uncovered a strong current of admiration for Johnny Depp. I want to smell him, you think he'd be fun to look at... maybe both?! :)
I might have to find my way into the backseat of your car for your road trip. Broadway shows... now that's thinking.
Blessings, Nancy!
~Reese
I am so with you on Johnny Depp! What an experience that would be!
Great answers! Stop by if you have time to check out mine!
Broadway shows do sound like a blast!! Take me with you:)
Post a Comment