It's that time of the week again...YEAH!!! For more answers, head on over to Kickin' It In Crazyville. For now, here are my answers:
1. Why were you given your particular name? I was supposed to be Melissa Renee, but a friend of my parents' at their church had a girl a few days before I was born, and she named her Melissa Renee. So, I was named Nancy Renee.
2. What's your favorite song of the moment? This is a tough one since I rarely get the chance to listen to "grown-up" music these days. For that reason, anything that doesn't rhyme and isn't sung by a cartoon character would probably be at the top of the list.
3. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? Probably my bare feet (comfy), or my khaki capris.
4. Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it? I had a couple of guppies in the 3rd grade, but they didn't last long. Other than that, it's always been dogs.
5. What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape? I do stretching and strength exercises almost every night (crunches, lunges, etc.) and I've just started lifting weights and walking the dog each morning.
6. What is your favorite movie of all time? I like so many different movies...lots of musicals, old movies, sappy romantic comedies, but probably my all-time favorite is Chocolat. (Johnny Depp and chocolate...what more could you want?)
7. Do you enjoy gardening, or working with flowers? No, not really, but I would like to have a garden b/c I LOVE fresh vegetables...maybe next year.
3 comments:
So you were supposed to be a Melissa, eh? lol!
I didn't get to participate today...the whole 8 hour trip and all kind of blew that. Now it's just too late-ha! Hopefully next week.
Thanks so much for joining in this week! I loved reading your answers.
Good for you, you are getting in a lot of exercising. I'm trying to add in some stretching and some other things, but haven't been to successful yet. My back has been hurting really bad for several months but on the days I get in some good stretching I am almost pain free.
Have an awesome week!
Heather
These are fun questions! I should do this sometime. Interesting about your name, too.
Post a Comment