The rest of our weekend was spent cleaning out and organizing our attic to prepare for an upcoming Yard Sale. Since we're unsure if we have completed our family, I have kept some baby clothes from both Little Miss and Little Man, plus my maternity clothes. We spent Saturday and part of Sunday shopping for plastic bins, hauling boxes down from the attic, and reorganizing and labeling boxes for easy access in the future. I was pretty proud of the outcome (although a lot of the credit goes to Hubby for being the Organizational Guru). After a weekend of hard work, here's what we have to show for it:
Next on our "list" is the other keepsake-type stuff in our attic (high school yearbooks, college term papers, wedding memoribilia, baby keepsakes, etc.) Do you have any creative and/or ingenious ways to store such keepsake items? If so, leave me a comment...I'd love to hear your ideas! (Feel free to leave a comment even if you don't have any organizational ideas...one can never have too many comments...as long as you keep them nice!) ;)
3 comments:
That looks great, Nanc!! I'm all about labeled tubs in the attic, too:) I'm slowly working to get my attic a little more organized, too, (with the emphasis on slowly-ha). I'm actually thinking of having another yard sale soon, so I'd better get back to work up there!
Glad you had a great weekend!
How weird is that... we organized and labeled all our boxes when we moved too. I had to create a MS Access database though, cuz I wasn't smart enough to think about getting clear tubs... clear tubs would definitely work better.
I don't have any great ideas, but I'm impressed with your nice-looking boxes. I love being organized! (Not that I am so much...especially not at home.)
Post a Comment