Welcome to my little home on the web. I hope you find something that makes you smile...maybe even laugh a little...and leaves you feeling a little better than when you came.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Mellow Wednesday
It's a rainy, dreary Wednesday here, so I thought I would simply share some more photos from my talented brother in law to set the mood for you. To see more of "Omerad's" talent, visit his Flickr page here.
4 comments:
Deliciously, hauntingly beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.
~Reese
Thanks for sharing some of my photos and for the kind words.
So beautiful! He is really talented.
Yes, we had a great visit with Karlene & her family. Do you remember her? She sang in Frontline.
Oh--and I would love it if we lived close enough to work out together. That would be so much fun, 'cause I NEED accountablility in that area badly:)
Those are beautiful, he is very talented!
Thanks for posting those!
Heather
Post a Comment