Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Fun

We live literally minutes from the headquarters of a nationally-known hunting and sporting goods mega store. Last Friday night we packed up the kiddos for our weekly "Family Night Out" and drove less than a mile to enjoy a delicious dinner at the in-store restaurant and let the kids see the wildlife sites around the store (both live and "formerly live").

Little Man LOVED the huge fish aquarium, and Little Miss was enraptured by the turtles warming under the sun lamp. I thought I'd share some pics of our fun, little outing:




(Not the best picture, but so cute with Little Man and the fish!)


1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Since we don't leave that near to a BPS anymore it's been almost three years since we've been to one! I know the kiddos would love it, too. We'll have to try to find one to check out soon.