Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 years of wedded bliss!


Six years ago this week, I married the love of my life. We chose the last week of October because of the beautiful scenery here in the Ozarks. We were once again able to enjoy God's amazing creativity displayed in a Missouri autumn as we enjoyed a fabulous weekend getaway here.

Last summer, Hubby was awarded this getaway package from his employer for displaying excellence in the workplace. Thanks to his hard work throughout the year, and the gracious offer of my in-laws to watch our kids, we were able to enjoy two, kid-free days of amazing food, luxurious accommodations, and inspiring scenery. We indulged in a relaxing pace and were able to truly relish each other's company without the interruption of little ones. It was the best anniversary gift ever!

Thank you, Babe, for all you do for us. I love you!

3 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Oooo! Big Cedar Lodge!! That sounds wonderful. I'm so glad you had a great getaway.

Happy Anniversary!!

Anna said...

Glad you and Steve had such a wonderful getaway for your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

6 years already? That was fast. :)