Friday, October 3, 2008

Zoe is Home!

Zoe with big brother, Isaac, in the hospital


Tonight my sister and her husband will tuck their children into their own beds for the first time in almost 8 weeks! Baby Zoe was released from the hospital today and is enjoying his first evening at home with his family. I spoke with Carmen briefly on the phone today and she sounded so excited and relieved to be taking her little man home.

They have not posted yet about going home as I'm sure they're trying to get settled. I know they will continue to have a long journey ahead of them--adjusting their lives, schedules, and home to care for Zoe until his recovery is complete and his strength is 100%. In the meantime, I know they would appreciate your continued prayers and thoughts of encouragement.

Thank you to all who have diligently checked the web site, fervently prayed for Zoe's healing (and strength for our family), and send thoughts and words of encouragement. I'm sure once they're settled, Jim will continue to post Zoe's progress (complete with many pictures!) on the site, so be sure to check back frequently.

We are grateful to God for His faithfulness and His miraculous hand of healing! And we are so excited to watch our little Baby Zoe grow into a strong, vibrant young man! We love you, Zoe!

3 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I am so happy to hear that Zoe has gotten to go home with his family! That is such a blessing. I know Carmen & Jim must be thrilled.

Kayren said...

I love to see how God has healed Zoe so far and look forward to Jim and Carmen continuing the updates. Blessings to your whole family!

~ Kayren

Heather and Reese said...

Praise God! I'm so happy for the whole family to be together at home. I look forward to continued praise reports.

~Reese