Welcome to my little home on the web. I hope you find something that makes you smile...maybe even laugh a little...and leaves you feeling a little better than when you came.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Pictures, as Promised
Well, it's only taken me a week to get them up, but here are some pics from my visit to Savannah, Georgia last week. We spent a morning at Tybee Island--a small, tourist-y island off the coast of Savannah...and me without my swimsuit (thankfully)!
My grandma ("G") on the pier at Tybee Island.
This Midwest girl had to at least dip my toes in the ocean! (I don't get the chance that often.)
My grandma, my mom and me outside Paula Deen's restaurant (Lady and Sons) where we ate lunch...YUM!!
1 comment:
Mmmm...I bet the food was so good! What did you have?
I've always wanted to visit Savannah, but haven't had the chance as of yet.
Post a Comment