Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This is a pretty easy week as we've had a hectic schedule lately, and we're having a birthday party today. Here's what we've got planned for our menu this week.

Monday--Birthday Party!! (Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, veggies & dip, chips and, of course, cake and ice cream!) The pulled pork is a new recipe...if it turns out well, I'll post the recipe later this week.

Tuesday--Pot roast (in the slow cooker) with potatoes and carrots, salad, rolls

Wednesday--5-Minute Southwest Salad (thanks to Org Junkie for the recipe!)

Thursday--Leftover Buffet

Friday--Family Night Out!!

Saturday--Grilled brats w/buns, french fries, veggies with dip

Sunday--Mama's Day off...every man for himself!

For more great menu ideas, head on over to I'm an Org Junkie.

Have a great Labor Day holiday!

3 comments:

Chel said...

Beautiful blog design!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Delicious menu! :D

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Mmm..sound so good, Nanc! Can't wait to hear about that pulled pork. I have a bbq beef slow cooker recipe that I really like, but pulled pork sounds even better!

I can't tell you how excited we are to hear these latest reports about Zoe!! God is so good!