
I have some bad news...my Beef Sour Cream Noodle Bake from last week turned out rather...bland. I mentioned it was a new recipe and promised to post it if anyone was interested. There was some interest in the recipe, but I'm afraid it was so disappointing, I just can't (in good conscience) pass it along. The good news is that I realized (as I was making it) that I already have a similar recipe that I really like. (Sometimes it takes me a while!) So, I'll post that one soon.
With birthday celebrations last week and Hubby working all weekend, we didn't get to a couple of the meal plans from last week. That made this week's menu so much easier! ;)
Monday--No Peek Chicken, green beans, french rolls (I found the link...yea!!)
Tuesday--Italian-baked tilapia with garlic-tomato pasta
Wednesday--Teriyaki-grilled pork tenderloins with Asian noodles/veggie stir-fry
Thursday--Leftover buffet
Friday--FAMILY NIGHT OUT!!
Saturday--Grilled Tri-tip, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies
Sunday--Mama's kitchen is closed!
For lots more menu ideas, head on over to Org Junkie or check out the menu plans at newly-renovated Blissfully Domestic.
********I don't know why there are no hard-returns...I can't get them to
stay once I publish. I apologize for the run-on post!*******
stay once I publish. I apologize for the run-on post!*******
1 comment:
Doesn't the inconsistency with blogger's publishing drive you crazy some days? ha!
Sorry to hear about your beef/noodle letdown--I had a similar thing happen recently with a squash casserole. I seem to be on the quest for the best one ever and keep trying new recipes, only to find some real duds. I need to just go back to one that we all liked and toss all the other ones I'm waiting to try:)
Post a Comment