Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!

In the last two weeks, Little Miss and Little Man have both started school (not on the same day, mind you. That meant double the first-day-of-school traditions like special breakfast (pancakes for both), pictures with backpacks, walking them to class, long good-byes, etc. I'll be glad when they're both at the same school next year! :)

 Little Miss and her breakfast-of-choice: German pancakes


Ready for 2nd grade!
 
 Little Man with his special breakfast: "fluffy" pancakes


Lookout preschool...here I come!
 
No photo session is complete without an action shot of Little Man!
 
 Double trouble!

3 comments:

Vince Farrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lora @ my blessed life said...

Oops! Didn't know I was signed in as Vince :)

Love these pics! Can't believe how big they're getting!

Nancy said...

Ha! I was really impressed that Vince was looking at my blog...AND commenting! :)