Welcome to my little home on the web. I hope you find something that makes you smile...maybe even laugh a little...and leaves you feeling a little better than when you came.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
We Continue to Pray for Baby Zoe
Baby Zoe this morning
To follow Baby Zoe's story, visit the web site here.
I read your first post and meant to come back and post when I had more time- I don't want you to think that you're precious niece isn't on my mind and in my prayers. What a beautiful little girl, with a highly appropriate name. I look forward to seeing pictures as she continues to improve and grow.
1 comment:
I read your first post and meant to come back and post when I had more time- I don't want you to think that you're precious niece isn't on my mind and in my prayers. What a beautiful little girl, with a highly appropriate name. I look forward to seeing pictures as she continues to improve and grow.
God bless you, Zoey!
~Reese
Post a Comment