Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


With all the sicknesses going on, we didn't get to two of the meals from last week, which made this week's menu planning a snap!

Monday: Farmer's Casserole (thanks Lora, it was delicious!), cheese biscuits, fresh fruit

Tuesday: Grilled burgers, french fries, corn on the cob (on the grill, of course!)

Wednesday: Tex Mex Tilapia, Spanish rice, salad

Thursday: Leftovers (we never eat a whole recipe's worth of anything!)

Friday: Family Night Out!!

Saturday: Homemade sloppy joes and veggies with dip (will post recipe later)

Sunday: Every man for himself...cause mama don't cook on Sundays!

For more great menu ideas, check out I'm and Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Glad that Farmer's Casserole turned out good! I finally remembered to buy some hashbrowns so I can make it:)

Heather and Reese said...

I'm craving Rachel Ray's Cuban Sloppy Joes... yum. I can practically taste them now... probaby because I'm on a diet and can practically taste anything.

Sounds like a delicious week of meals.

Blessings,

~Reese