Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Zoe doing well!


I talked to my sister yesterday and they were on their way back to Savannah for another checkup for Zoe. She said he now weight 7 lbs, 5 oz!! He is doing very well. They removed his feeding tube, and the only thing they are now watching is his liver. It is still slightly enlarged, but they are pleased with the rate at which it is reducing. It's likely we'll get to see him at Christmas, so I'll keep you posted. For now there are new pics of the "miracle baby" on Zoe's web site.

4 comments:

Kayren said...

Such AWESOME news!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

SO GLAD to hear that news, Nanc!! That's an adorable new pic of him, too.

Heather and Reese said...

What a blessing and a miracle. I'm so happy to know he's doing well.

~Reese

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Hey, thanks for all of your awesome comments today:) It's always good to hear from you! Glad you're enjoying some of the recipes I've been posting:)

About that book series: I don't remember reading a Russian series before, but I did read some about the Jews by Brock & Brode Thoene concerning the WWII era. There's several series they wrote concerning that time in history--and they are SO GOOD! They are some of my favorite books. I highly recommend them. If you start reading them start with The Zion Covenant series first.