I can't believe it's been six years already since I first held my baby girl. At the time I knew my life was about to change, but I had no idea how much! I knew I would love her more than anything, but I had no clue what that would look like. Now I have a small idea, and here are just a few things I adore about my Little Miss...
- She has a great since of humor; my favorite moments are when she cracks herself up and giggles uncontrollably.
- She snuggles better than anyone I know.
- Her imagination knows no bounds.
- She writes fantastic stories (and illustrates them!)
- She loves to learn.
- Her world is black & white...if it's right, it's always right, if it's wrong it's always wrong.
- She has a big heart.
- She is intensely loyal to all her friends.
- She is a deep thinker.
Happy Birthday, Little Miss! We love you!
2 comments:
My daughter's birthday is the 23rd! Mine was 15 this year. Time sure flies!
~Reese
Reese! Good to hear from you again. Happy belated b-day to your daughter, too!
hope you and Heather are well. I'll stop by sometime soon.
Post a Comment