Well, it's been awhile since my last post. I had good intentions...really. But it seems the end of school and the beginning of summer brought parties, projects, and activities that took precedence. So, almost two months later, here it is--highlights of our trip to Disney World.
At the end of April we surprised Little Miss (on her birthday!) with a trip to Disney World. We literally left that afternoon. Not only were we going to Disney World, but she would fly on an airplane (the first she would remember), spend the week with her grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins, AND get to visit the Magic Kingdom with them all! Not a bad surprise for a 6-year-0ld. (I'm not sure who was more excited, Little Miss or me!)
Here are a few highlights from our trip:
Downtown Disney was awesome, too!
The Honey I Shrunk the Kids! playground was a huge hit...Little Miss
loved the fact that this giant dog nose really breathed! Gross!
loved the fact that this giant dog nose really breathed! Gross!
The Winnie the Pooh ride was awesome...even
while we waited in line there was plenty to do
while we waited in line there was plenty to do
Mary Poppins!...Little Miss was so happy to meet her...and
I was so proud that my girl knew who Mary Poppins is...not all the kids
there did (such a tragedy in my opinion!)
What exciting trips do you have planned this summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment