Friday, May 16, 2008

Know and Tell Friday


The girls over at Kicking It in Crazyville have started this thing called, "Know and Tell Friday." I think it's pretty cool, so here are my responses. If you're into this sort of thing, leave a comment and let me know your answers, or post them on your blog and let me know you did! I'll come check them out:

1. Pepsi or coke? Neither--it's DIET Pepsi!


2. Barefoot or shoes? Barefoot, definitely barefoot


3. If you watch American Idol – who do you want to win, David A or David C? David C--he's from my hometown...go KC! Plus, he's just really cool.


4. If money was not an option and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Anywhere in Europe. I've only been to Paris and would love to go back. But there are so many other places in Europe I'd like to visit as well.


5. Is your desk messy or clean? Clean, but it's Hubby's fault. He's a neatfreak to the core!


6. When it's sunny, all I want to do is.......lie outside on a blanket and read a book.


7. What is your favorite word and why? Home...it stirs so many warm, cozy feelings.

Bonus Question: What song best describes you when you wake up in the morning? "Cruella De Ville" from 101 Dalmatians "...if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will!"

2 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

LOL! Cruella De Ville! That's A GREAT answer! Love it.

Enjoyed your answers. Thanks for participating!

Reese

Heather and Reese said...

Cruelle De Ville - that's funny! Good one. I had such a hard time coming up with an answer to that one!

Thanks for playing along. So glad you joined us!

I think that's so cool that David Cook is from your hometown. I love his style, he's so talented!

Heather