Friday, April 24, 2009

Disclaimer

I will be hijacking my own blog for awhile. Let me explain...we used to have a secure web site where we could share photos of our kids with friends and family who live far away, as most of our family does. This allowed us to share everyday moments with those we wish could share them in person.

Unfortunately our site is down for the time-being. So I will be using my blog to post even MORE pictures of my children and our outings to share with our far-off loved ones. (I can't imagine why anyone would NOT want to endure pictures of my GORGEOUS children, but I apologize for any off-putting self-indulgence. ;))

I will still be posting the occasional book review, household ideas, comments on life and faith, or anything else that strikes my fancy; however, as time is limited I'm afraid most of it will be devoted sharing snippets of our life with those we love. Of course, you are included in that, so I hope you will join us for the journey...I'm sure it will be a wild ride!

1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I'm glad you're sharing more family stuff here! I love seeing/reading it!