I was fortunate to marry someone who had one of those. My brother-in-law is an incredibly talented and fun-loving individual. He goes by many names (Andy, Drew, Daremo, Omerad, Slim, etc.) and wears many hats (computer tech, deck builder, campsite coordinator, gifted photographer, Texas Hold 'Em champ, web designer, and all-around handyman). He's the one we count on to capture the great moments at family gatherings with his trusty camera, and you may have noticed he's become the "official photographer" of Chocolate Ink. I hope he doesn't mind, but I've kind of mentally adopted him as the big brother I always wanted...
Happy Birthday (Uncle) Andy! We love you!
2 comments:
I just now saw this... or I would have commented earlier. I am honored to have you a sis-in-law. If we're ever on a playground and someone is picking on you... I got your back. :)
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Awww...thanks!
Post a Comment