My beloved mini-van came home last week--a month to the day from the accident! I never knew I could grow so attached to a particular mode of transportation...especially a minivan! But after several shopping excursions and loading a week's worth of groceries into the extended cab of our truck--packing them around the car seats, sometimes with kids, sometimes without--I am so thankful to have my beloved minivan home again!
And I'm so thankful to my in-laws for loaning us their Honda Civic in the meantime...what a huge blessing that was! Thank you, Al & Rita!
Here's what my precious van looked like after the accident...

And now she's good as new...maybe better! (Let's hope we can keep her that way!)
2 comments:
Yea!! So glad you've got your ride back. Hope it's as good as new!
So glad you got your van back, and more importantly that everyone was safe! Happy day at your house!
Post a Comment