Ok, so I'm new to this blogging thing. I didn't really get it for the longest time. I've journaled for years, but it's NOTHING I would want published on the Internet for the world to read! And the blogs I read didn't help much. I really couldn't figure out why these people would take the time to write the stuff they did, or why anyone would want to read it. (I now know that I just wasn't reading the right blogs!)
But I've since been following blogs of some of my friends and found myself thoroughly interested in their posts and their lives. Since writing is not only my career but also my hobby, I figured I should just jump in to the blogosphere with both feet.
So, here I am...bear with me as I fumble my way around for awhile. And hopefully, I'll catch on pretty quickly and actually write something you'll enjoy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment